Tesco’s brilliant Autumn Wine Festival launches this week, with huge discounts on hundreds of wines. There is a focus on their new Finest wines within the festival, so make sure you browse this stunning range .
Top offers are on Berberana Rioja Reserva 75cl, down to £5.21 a bottle, The Post Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc 75cl, reduced to £5 a bottle, and First Cape Selection Shiraz Rose down to £4.74 a bottle. Tesco’s Finest wines are also included in the sale, although these are limited to a 25 per cent discount. For a full list and a well-informed guide on each bottle, visit the Tesco Wine Festival Page above.
Want to win a £1000 worrth of Wine?
Tesco Wines also launch a new web feature with Brancott Estate, the official wine of the Rugby World Cup, click here for further details on how you can enter this amazing competition.
There is one prize of 16 cases (6 bottles each) of Brancott Estate wines ::
- 4 cases of Brancott Estate Sauvignon Blanc Brut N.V.
- 2 cases of Brancott Estate ‘B’ Sauvignon Blanc
- 2 cases of Brancott Estate ‘T’ Pinot Noir
- 2 cases of Brancott Estate Sauvignon Blanc
- 2 cases of Brancott Estate Pinot Noir
- 1 case of Brancott Estate Unoaked Chardonnay
- 1 case of Brancott Estate Pinot Grigio
- 1 case of Brancott Estate Merlot Cabernet Sauvignon
Visit the Brancott Estate page for details!